Improving Leadership, Management and Organizational Design since 1994
FPDL interactive and participatory trainings are relevant for participants’ professional development, applicable in their everyday work and foster peer-to-peer learning through experience exchange.
Trainings are custom – made, focus on clients’ specific needs, have logical designs, use effectively experiential learning methodologies that involve people’s minds and keep their attention, as well as use creatively visual language that enhance understanding and communication.
FPDL Trainers are talented and experienced professionals who has designed and conducted high quality programs in Romania and worldwide, providing more than 150 TOT Programs for trainers, facilitators and experts from 50 countries and 4 continents.
(1) Training of Trainers – to learn how to effectively transfer knowledge and skills, using participatory and interactive methodologies
(2) Training of Facilitators – to learn how to design and conduct strategic planning/problem solving processes, to convene and help groups work effectively together.
(3) Direct training – to improve knowledge and skills in fields, such as
- Organizations’ General Management
- Participatory Strategic Planning
- Consulting Skills
- Advanced Training of Trainers (Needs Assessment, Impact Evaluation and Training Design)
- Conflict Management, Negotiation and Mediation Skills
- Diversity and Conflict Management
- Time Management
- Effective Partnerships and Alliances
- Advocacy and Public Policies
- Public Services Management
- Local Governments Financial Management
- Local Economic Development